Come play today! play.aryial.comVisit us at our: Store | Twitter

Update Applications update!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Symonne, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Symonne

Symonne Manager
    Staff Member Manager

Hello Aryialians,

This is going to be an update on some things, I’ll try to make it short and sweet.

One of the changes will be staff applications. They will no longer be open all of the time, but do not fear it will be fair for everyone to try to be staff within reason. Every so often helper applications will be opened for a week’s time, then closed while the applications are reviewed. Those who pass the application stage will move onto the interview stage and from that selection of people, helpers will be chosen. This will not effect Youtube Applications, this is for helper only. Applications will close on 11-27 12pm MST.

Moving right along, now the community can be even more involved with staff! We'reintroducing staff of the month, and player of the month. For staff of the month a poll will be put up at the end of the month with all the staff members included minus those who are opting out of it. Then you lovely players will vote on who has been the most helpful staff during the whole month.

A strike system will be introduced in season X for the factions. Three strikes against the faction and it will be force disbanded. This will be judged on bug abusers and other various things that players know not to do, now the faction will be held responsible. Faction owners are encouraged to pick their members who follow the rules. this is to make the game more fair and less bugs being abused and instead being reported when found so they can be fixed. Play fairly folk.~

This change takes effect immediately and applications will close in one week. Everyone can apply, the same restrictions also apply. If you have questions, please ask and I’ll be happy to answer. Also if you have a question and pm me on discord, please ask your question at the same time, I will reply when I get the chance.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.